Perform at Tamarack
Tamarack is constantly seeking entertainment that is pursuant to its mission of providing opportunities for West Virginia performing artists and audiences. All performing artists must meet the following criteria:
- Single Artist – Current West Virginia resident and juried into the Tamarack System.
- Groups – 50% of members must be current West Virginia residents and juried into the Tamarack System.
- We prefer to provide opportunities to performing artists who create and perform original material.
- Tamarack reserves the right to choose performances that are appropriate and marketable.
- It is required that all performing artists jury into the Tamarack System in order to perform in the Governor Hulett C. Smith Theater.
The Visual and Performing Arts Department may book special performances, such as West Virginia school system or community groups, where the material is deemed suitable and royalty rights have been paid for by the performer(s).