Things to do:
- Shop our vast collection of unique regional gifts
- Discover handmade West Virginia traditional and contemporary crafts
- Visit the David L. Dickirson Fine Arts Gallery, Youth Arts Gallery and our Open Air Gallery.
- Take one of our Hands-On Tamarack classes
- Enjoy live music and theater performances
- Receive shopping coupons for a 10% discount (groups must call ahead)
- Get a Taste of West Virginia for breakfast, lunch or dinner and enjoy our appalachian-inspired cuisine.
Cafeteria style service featuring a variety of West Virginia inspired cuisine. Entree prices range from $8 to $13 each. Meals in the food court can be paid individually, with open meal vouchers allowing your guests to anything they would like, or pre-paid meal vouchers with a certain dollar limit, allowing for easy budgeting.
Private Group Dining
Offered in a private dining area. Meals are available from selected menu items and prices range from $15 per person.
Cold meals and refreshment packages are available.
- Reservation Information: Call 1.888.262.7225, Ext.164, or email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to RSVP a visit and receive special offers.
- Complimentary Policy: We offer complimentary meals to drivers and escorts when the group is eating.