Upcoming Events= Event requires tickets.
This three hour course teaching simple ways to add decoration to beautiful glass ornaments and suncatchers using wire and beaded overlays. Fun class for beginner and advanced hobbyists alike!
April 20th | 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Instructor: Amanda's Glass Art
Cost: $55 plus tax and processing Fee
• Glass bases will be precut and ground into various shapes to choose from during class.
• Three hours will allow more than one project to be created.
Some of the shapes and patterns provided are: a variety of flowers, fish, bird, leaf, and heart.
• Teaches how to apply wire and bead overlays to a leaded glass base, clean, and string a glass project so it is ready to be hung on a tree or in a window.
• All supplies are included in the class fee. However, you can provide your own glass and designs along with bringing your own tools to be used during the course if you prefer.
• The supplies provided are for in studio use only. Supplies are available for purchase if you would like to take them home for personal use.