Upcoming Events= Event requires tickets.
SHOW ONLY TICKETS AVAILABLE - DOES NOT INCLUDE DINNER
Tamarack’s Governor Hulett C. Smith Theater presents our first Dinner Theatre performance for 2018, The Jack Tales by R. Rex Stephenson. Appalachian stories and music, by Colleen Anderson, are at the heart of the upcoming production performed by the Concord University Theatre Department. Jack Tales are traditional mountain stories brought to Appalachia from the Old World. There are hundreds of old stories where Jack is the hero. This comical play brings five of these stories to life. They rejoice in and celebrate the uniqueness of the Appalachian culture.
- Cauldron Everything Soup (Jack & the Witch’s Tale)
- Sunny Side up Wilted Salad (Jack Fear No Man)
- Brown Sugar Mustard Glaze Baked Ham, Turnip Greens & Black Eyed Peas (Jack & Ol’ Greasy Beard)
- Apple Cider Biscuits & Rolls with Butter (Jack’s First Job)
- Marbled Devil’s Food Angel Cake (Wicked John & the Devil)
For our dinner theatre series, dinner begins at 6:30pm in the Conference Center, the play begins at 8pm in the theater. The box office and cash bar open at 7pm in the theater lobby and the house opens at 7:30pm. The cash bar will remain open until 20 minutes after intermission. Tickets are $48 per person (plus tax and processing fee)