Culinary Demo Series
10 AM to 12 PM, Saturday March 11th
Learn the basics of stocks, soups, thickeners and their health benefits.
Watch as Chef Gustard demonstrates and explains pureed soups, chunky soups, chowders, seasonal soups and how they benefit joint health
Clearing Out the Fridge – Salads
10 AM to 12 PM, Saturday March 25th
Learn how to make a delicious salads using leftovers in your fridge. Chef will demonstrate potato salad, quinoa salad, black bean salad, pasta salad, wild rice salad, & Panzanella salad
Party Planning: Cocktails & Appetizers
10 AM to 12 PM, Saturday April 15th
Be the host with the most as you learn party planning, cocktails and appetizers. Crusty breads and crackers with delicious dips, composed treats like skewers and Tuscan ham palmier, shrimp cocktail–prepare to have the best parties on your block.
Crispy, Crunchy Pickles
10 AM to 12 PM, Saturday April 29th
Crispy, crunchy pickles. Learn how to make pickles the right way.
Become a Meat Maven
10 PM to 12 PM, Saturday May 20th
Become a meat maven. Learn to talk chop with your local butcher as Chef Gustard teaches you different cuts of meat and how to cook them just right.
10 AM to 12 PM, Saturday June 3rd
Can it! Make use of that garden this summer as you master water bath canning tomatoes, making jams and saving pickled items.
Hop on over to Tamarack Marketplace on Sunday, April 9th for our “EGG-cellent” Easter Brunch Buffet.
Join us for this fabulous event that includes our buffet, face painting, children’s activity, Easter egg hunt (2pm) and The Easter Bunny!
Choose the time you would like to eat when you purchase your ticket. We have reservations available between 12 PM and 2 PM.
Assorted Breakfast Pastries • Chocolate Croissants
Tuscan White Bean Soup with Ham & Rosemary
– Tamarack Chop Salad with Assorted Vegetables and choice of Ranch, Balsamic Vinaigrette & Blood Orange Vinaigrette Dressings
– Fruit Display with Basil Yogurt including Melons, Pineapple, Strawberries, Blueberries & Blackberries
– Grilled Vegetable Platter including Zucchini, Squash, Eggplant, Peppers, Red Onion & Portabella
– Deviled Eggs with Bacon & Scallions
– Whipped Potatoes with Gravy
– Ratatouille with Crispy Capers & Basil
– Grilled Asparagus with Lemon Oil
– Tamarack Boursin Mac & Cheese
– Smoked House Ham with Rosemary Cream & Brandied Apples
– Braised Lamb Shank Cassoulet with Butter Crumb
– Roasted Strip Loin with Sauce Chasseur
– Herb Roasted Chicken with Tasso Ham & Spinach
– Quiche Florentine
– Old Fashioned Carrot Cake
– Mini Toasted Meringue with Lemon Curd & Berries
– Tamarack Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce
– Peaches & Cream
– Assortment of Mini Desserts: Pecan Pie, Chocolate Mousse, Grasshopper
Mother’s Day Brunch
Join us at Tamarack Marketplace on Sunday, May 14th for our Mother’s Day Brunch.
More Upcoming Events
MARCH 24 & 25 | Book Signing: Michelle Zirkle
MARCH 31 – APRIL 2 | Artist Demonstration: Gayle Rancer & Steve Lilly
APRIL 1 | Book Signing: Michelle Zirkle
APRIL 7 – 9 | Artist Demonstration: Nancy O’Farrell
APRIL 8 | Jury Session
MAY 6 : 3 PM | Gallery Opening: Winner’s Circle
MAY 12 – 14 | Artist Demonstration: Nancy O’Farrell
MAY 26 – 28 | Artist Demonstration: Merideth Young & Christine Keller
JUNE 3 | Jury Session
JUNE 16 – 18 | Artist Demonstration: Merideth Young & Christine Keller
JUNE 23 – 25 | Artist Demonstration: Nancy O’Farrell
JUNE 24 : 3 PM | Gallery Opening: Best of West Virginia
JUNE 24 | First Dinner & Dance Series
JULY 7 – 9 | Artist Demonstration: Gayle Rancer & Steve Lilly
JULY 14 – 16 | Artist Demonstration: Nancy O’Farrell
JULY 21 – 23 | Artist Demonstration: Merideth Young & Christine Keller
JULY 28 – 30 | Artist Demonstration: Kate McCommas