Tamarack is a Perennial Favorite for Group Tours
One visit to Tamarack and you’ll understand why it’s a perennial favorite for group tours. Tamarack offers a vast and colorful collection of one-of-a-kind items made in West Virginia, and is the perfect place for your group to stop, shop, and dine. It’s a rare combination of artistry and heritage—all conveniently located under one very unusual roof. Tamarack showcases the very best of West Virginia! One visit will keep you coming back for more!
All parking is free. Guests should be dropped off at the main entrance in front of Tamarack. Motor coach parking is available in Lot 4.
Drivers & Escort Perks
- Complimentary meal vouchers when your group dines at Tamarack
- Free and ample parking
Shop & See
- Shop our vast collection of unique regional gifts
- Discover handmade West Virginia traditional and contemporary crafts
- Enjoy LIVE music and theatre performances (Free)
- Watch LIVE artist demonstrations daily (Free)
- Visit the West Virginia Music Hall of Fame exhibit (Free)
- Catch a glimpse of West Virginia’s current art scene within the Fine Art Gallery (Free)
- Receive shopping coupons for a 10% discount (groups must call ahead)
- Appalachian inspired cuisine provided in A Taste of West Virginia food court (breakfast, lunch and dinner served)
- Buffets, special meals, or dessert bars in our 12,000 sq. ft. conference center adjacent to Tamarack
A Taste of West Virginia Food Court
Cafeteria style service featuring a variety of West Virginia inspired cuisine. Entree prices range from $5 to $15 each. Meals in the food court can be paid individually, with open meal vouchers allowing your guests to anything they would like, or pre-paid meal vouchers with a certain dollar limit, allowing for easy budgeting. Specials change daily.
Private Group Dining
Offered in a private dining area. Meals are available from selected menu items and prices range from $15 per person. 18% service charge and 6% tax apply.
Cold meals and refreshment packages are available.
- Complimentary Policy: We offer complimentary meals to drivers and escorts when the group is eating.
- A Taste of West Virginia Food Court
CONTACT the Tamarack Conference Center Manager and Group Tour Specialist, at