Bath and Body Producers (Lotion, Cream, Soap, and Lip Balm) Criteria
To be eligible for inclusion in to Tamarack’s Bath and Body Department the following must first be adhered to:
- Producers should contact: Connie Tolley, Marketing Specialist at the West Virginia Department of Agriculture at 1.304.558.2210 to have your product reviewed.
- Producers, whether a single person and/or a company, must be current residents of the state of West Virginia.
- Product must meet the West Virginia Department of Agriculture’s criteria… i.e., product jury form, ingredients, and label inspection.
- Products must be processed or produced in West Virginia.
- All products must be of the highest quality, safely and attractively and appropriately packaged. Labels must include weight and ingredients.
- Products must have a production code and have a “best use by” date on all products.
Once you have received clearance from the WV Department of Agriculture for labeling, please contact Robin Watson, Artisan Services Coordinator at email@example.com to discuss jurying into Tamarack.